Phila., Pa. 19128
610-212-4330 – cell phone
267-385-7248 - office
All rights reserved by
reallife coaching, llc,
We all know athletes, politicians and executives who have personal trainers or coaches to challenge and support them to higher levels of performance. So too it is with a personal business or life coach.
Coaching is a powerful human relationship where trained coaches help people design their lives.
Are you ready...
...to stop or change any self-defeating behaviors that create
barriers to your success?
Are you ready...
...to try new things that may take you of of your "comfort zone"
but move you to where you want to be?
Are you ready...
...to make the investment in yourself and be fully engaged in
the work of coaching?
We start with a complimentary coaching session to briefly discuss your coaching needs. This initial session will help us decide if coaching is right for you and to see if we are a good match to work together on your goals.
Phone Sessions: With most clients we will work together on the phone, for one hour per week, 3 times a month, with email or phone contact as needed.
In Person Sessions: I can also meet in person for special sessions or for those for whom in-person sessions would be most beneficial.
If you decide to get started on the exciting journey of coaching, I will send you some documents to fill out which will help us determine what's truly important to you. Together, we will design an effective strategy and action plan to achieve your goals.
Throughout the process I am your personal partner to guide and support you, keep you focused and help you overcome your challenges. My job is to help you do and be the best that you can. Your coaching program will be individually-designed for you, so that you are ultimately living the life you want!
Are you ready for coaching?
How does the coaching process work?
is coaching and
how can it help me?
Coaching can help you…
- Gain greater clarity around desired goals and how to achieve them
- Consider new perspectives and options on how to deal with difficult situations
- Foster better relationships with colleagues, clients, customers, staff, friends and family
- Increase task completion, organization and productivity
Kathy will help you identify your goals, create an action plan to achieve them, and hold you accountable for your commitments.
You can expect a coach to:
- Challenge your biases or assumptions
- Work with you to set and achieve goals
- Hold you accountable for the outcomes
- Guide you in problem solving & strategic planning
- Be your personal advocate supporting you 100%.
- Challenge you to greater heights
- Celebrate your courage and growth!
Research shows that confidence, self-awareness, adherence to action plans and time and stress management improve significantly with one-on-one coaching.
Coaching is about...
Coaching is a gift you give yourself - an investment in YOU.
- Advance your career or business
- Improve time-management skills
- Explore your real "passion" and find ways to get paid for doing what you love
- Improve work-life balance
- Remove road blocks to personal or career progress
- Improve your ability to market &
- Explore your untapped potential
- Get unbiased, confidential feedback and support
- Bridge the gap between where you are - and where you want to be!
Call for your free, no obligation
20-minute coaching consultation to see if coaching is right for you, and to see if we're a good match to work together on your goals.